50 Shades of Property Management
- Feb 13, 2015
By Jessica Fiur, Senior Editor
It’s Valentine’s Day on Saturday, which is a great time to show your residents you appreciate them. Are you searching for some ideas for something special to do at your community?
Well, as you know, a little movie called 50 Shades of Grey is coming out this weekend. And even though it’s a movie based on a book that is just some poorly written Twilight fan fiction (seriously), and certainly something you should not be seeing with your residents, the name is definitely inspiring. So that’s something.
So, in honor of Valentine’s Day, and the name 50 Shades of Grey, here are 50 ideas for you and your residents to celebrate Valentine’s Day at your community.
- Put cards for residents under their doors
- Card-making station for kids (and kids at heart)
- Candy at the leasing office
- Romantic movie marathon (examples: When Harry Met Sally, Love Actually, Bridget Jones’ Diary)
- Anti-romance movie marathon (examples: The Exorcist, The Shining, Valentine’s Day)
- Happy hour
- Encourage people to post on your social media pages what they love about your community (#Ilovemyapartment)
- Make your own sundae bar
- Lonely hearts mixer
- Have residents (probably the kids) fill out Valentines cards and post them on leasing office door
Read all of the suggestions here.
Happy Valentine’s Day!