People can make or break your business. It’s crucial to have employees in your corner that are reliable, efficient and understand the overall goals of the company. Whether focusing on recruitment for a specific role, or looking to redefine some of the staff requirements you have now, your marketing team is a reflection of what the company represents and offers to residents.
READ ALSO: Top 5 Multifamily Marketing Trends
Multi-Housing News’ Senior Associate Editor IvyLee Rosario spoke to Sara Scarborough Graham, senior vice president of Marketing for Beacon Communities, about how to form an effective marketing team.
Here’s what you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Most important elements to creating an effective team (0:39)
- Best practices for recruitment (4:28)
- How to organize marketing staff (6:45)
- Refining and defining staff roles (8:55)
- Advice to ramp up marketing teams (12:12)