There’s Still Time! Enter the 2017 MHN Excellence Awards
- Jun 16, 2017
The MHN Excellence Awards recognize the multifamily industry’s most noteworthy people, companies and properties. The 2017 winners will be selected by a panel of judges representing expertise across all multifamily disciplines.
The deadline for entries had been extended to June 19th. Here’s how to enter.
1) Select the categories you’d like to enter and click to download those entry forms for rules and instructions;
- Executive of the Year
- Property Manager of the Year
- Leasing Agent of the Year
- Development Company of the Year
- Property Management Company of the Year
- Best Brokerage Office
- Transaction of the Year
- Best Operations
- Best Adaptive Reuse
- Most Tech-Savvy Community
- Best Marketing Program
- Best Value-Add Renovation
- Best New Development and Design
- Best New Development: Unbuilt
2) After completing the entry form(s), click here to upload the form and submit payment online.
(You still have the option of mailing us your entry as hard copy in a binder and/or paying by check; follow those instructions after you download the entry form from the list above.)
If you have questions, contact Jessica Fiur, managing editor.
Winners will be announced in October at a special event in New York and published in a later issue of the magazine. All winners will receive a personalized award for display in their office or multifamily community.
Please note: Our sister publication, Commercial Property Executive, is also running its 2017 Distinguished Achievement Awards. You can enter both programs, with your second entry at a discounted rate. Read on for more about the Distinguished Achievement Awards.