Capstone Adds 7 More to Texas Portfolio
- May 30, 2017
Capstone Real Estate Services Inc. is adding seven Texas apartment communities to their property management portfolio. The properties are Bella Vista II, Ariza Temple, Carmel Village, Logan Ridge, Millennium on Post, 1271 and Homestead at Mormon Mill.
- Bella Vista II, Brownsville’s newest luxury apartment community, will have its first units come online in July 2017. Located at 4305 E Ruben Torres Sr. Blvd., the asset is close to U.S. Route 77, Highway 511, Highway 48 and Ruben Torres Boulevard. The 144-unit property has a unit mix comprising one- to three-bedroom floor plans, ranging in size from 575 to 1,240 square feet. The amenity package includes a pool, veranda, barbecue area, business center, storage, fitness center, playground and garages.
- Ariza Temple is a 199-unit community located at 2012 S 31st in Temple. The property’s first units are expected to be delivered in June 2017.
- Carmel Village, a 116-unit property located at 3311 SW H K Dodgen Loop in Temple consists of one- and two-bedroom residences. Community amenities include a pool, fitness center, sand volleyball court, basketball court, clubroom, playground, two laundry rooms and on-site storage.
- Logan Ridge is a 42-unit, 108-bed student housing community located at 225 Ramsay St. in San Marcos, less than one mile from the Texas State University campus. The unit mix consists of two- and three-bedroom apartments, while amenities include stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, washer and dryers, private balconies and private bathrooms.
- Millennium on Post is a three-building student housing community with 51 units and 154 beds, also in San Marcos. Students can choose from two-bedroom units and four-bedroom/townhouse ranging in size from 915 to 1,830 square feet. Located at 1651 Post Road, the property is just minutes away from TSU. The community features a fitness center, swimming pool, spa and washer and dryer in all units.
- 1271 is a 240-unit, Class A, newly constructed community in San Marcos, located off of Interstate 35 and 10 minutes from Texas State University. First units are slated for delivery towards the end of the summer.
- Homestead at Mormon Mill will be completed in June and will offer 68 units. The property is located centrally in Marble Falls, just north of the U.S. Route 281, FM 1431 intersection.
Images courtesy of Yardi Matrix, Bella Vista Apartments, Carmel Village and Logan Ridge