Landmark Properties Opens 9 Student Housing Communities
September 10, 2019
The assets are located in North Carolina, Arizona, Alabama, Texas, Illinois, Florida and Pennsylvania.
Landmark Properties has opened nine student housing communities totaling 6,166 beds. The assets are worth approximately $950 million. Earlier in August, the company revealed plans to build seven other communities worth $1 billion and totaling 4,450 beds.
The student housing properties are:
- Serving North Carolina State University, The Station at Raleigh features 174 detached homes and 658 bedrooms. Located adjacent to North Carolina State’s Biomedical Campus, the community offers a mix of one-, three- and four-bedrooms units.
- The 248-unit community The Standard at Flagstaff is serving students at Northern Arizona University. The 765-bed property features a mix of studio, one-, two-, three-, four- and five-bedrooms units. Additionally, The Standard at Flagstaff includes roughly 16,200 square feet of retail space.
- Serving Auburn University, The Standard at Auburn features 683 beds and 319 ranging from studios to five-bedroom units. The mixed-use property includes 16,200 square feet of retail space.
- Located approximately 0.4 miles from the University of Arizona, The Mark at Tucson features 145 units and 595 bedrooms. With a mix of studio, one-, two, three- and four-bedroom units, the community also includes 218,700 square feet of residential space.
- The 700-bed The Retreat at Denton serves students at the University of North Texas and includes 189 two-, three- and four-bedroom units.
- The Retreat at Illinois is a 126-unit cottage-style community located 0.2 miles from the University of Illinois campus on North Lincoln Avenue. The 476-bed property features a mix of two-, three- and four-bedroom units.
- The Standard at Tallahassee features 252 studios to six-bedroom units. The 868-bed mixed-use community serves Florida State University and includes 291,300 square feet of residential space and 3,300 square feet of retail space.
- The 755-bed mixed-use The Standard at Tampa serves students at the University of Florida and features 162 one- to five-bedroom units. Additionally, the community includes 2,000 square feet of retail space.
- Located one mile from the Penn State University, The Station at State College features 162 units totaling 668 beds. The second phase of the community includes a mix of one-, two- three-, four- and five-bedroom units.
All properties include common-area amenities such as fitness centers, swimming pools, outdoor grilling areas, game rooms, study lounges, computer labs and clubhouses.