Landmark Properties has opened nine student housing communities totaling 6,166 beds. The assets are worth approximately $950 million. Earlier in August, the company revealed plans to build seven other communities worth $1 billion and totaling 4,450 beds.
The student housing properties are:
- Serving North Carolina State University, The Station at Raleigh features 174 detached homes and 658 bedrooms. Located adjacent to North Carolina State’s Biomedical Campus, the community offers a mix of one-, three- and four-bedrooms units.
- The 248-unit community The Standard at Flagstaff is serving students at Northern Arizona University. The 765-bed property features a mix of studio, one-, two-, three-, four- and five-bedrooms units. Additionally, The Standard at Flagstaff includes roughly 16,200 square feet of retail space.
- Serving Auburn University, The Standard at Auburn features 683 beds and 319 ranging from studios to five-bedroom units. The mixed-use property includes 16,200 square feet of retail space.
- Located approximately 0.4 miles from the University of Arizona, The Mark at Tucson features 145 units and 595 bedrooms. With a mix of studio, one-, two, three- and four-bedroom units, the community also includes 218,700 square feet of residential space.
- The 700-bed The Retreat at Denton serves students at the University of North Texas and includes 189 two-, three- and four-bedroom units.
- The Retreat at Illinois is a 126-unit cottage-style community located 0.2 miles from the University of Illinois campus on North Lincoln Avenue. The 476-bed property features a mix of two-, three- and four-bedroom units.
- The Standard at Tallahassee features 252 studios to six-bedroom units. The 868-bed mixed-use community serves Florida State University and includes 291,300 square feet of residential space and 3,300 square feet of retail space.
- The 755-bed mixed-use The Standard at Tampa serves students at the University of Florida and features 162 one- to five-bedroom units. Additionally, the community includes 2,000 square feet of retail space.
- Located one mile from the Penn State University, The Station at State College features 162 units totaling 668 beds. The second phase of the community includes a mix of one-, two- three-, four- and five-bedroom units.
All properties include common-area amenities such as fitness centers, swimming pools, outdoor grilling areas, game rooms, study lounges, computer labs and clubhouses.