Join MHN and Think Wood for an informative, wide-ranging conversation on the most dynamic issues in multifamily development and operations. To residents, sustainable construction and management shows good citizenship; for operators, it can also provide a key competitive advantage. Innovative strategies are addressing these priorities, such as alternatives to conventional construction materials. Adding further to the challenges facing operators, COVID-19 heightens the urgency of best practices for health and safety.
During this session, you’ll hear insights into such topics as:
- Innovations in well building practices and how to enhance them at your communities
- Making sustainability part of your business plan
- Wood as the new alternative material in multifamily construction
- COVID’s impact on best practices in design and operations
- Why leading multifamily investors are adopting ESG principles