By maximizing density and functionality, Riaz Capital Founder & CEO Riaz Taplin offers median-income earners in San Francisco a smaller, yet hipper, alternative to traditional workforce units.
MHN Executive Editor Therese Fitzgerald spoke with Taplin about his company’s unique formula for addressing the affordability crisis in San Francisco. Here’s a sample of the topics Taplin covered with MHN:
- The Microliving Strategy (2:54)
- Riaz Capital’s Latest Project in Oakland, Calif. (8:56)
- Qualified Opportunity Zone Funds and Microliving (12:16)
- Solar Energy in California (14:54)
- Improving Conditions for Development (16:34)