BBX Capital Completes 2 Buildings at Orlando Community
- Jul 17, 2017
BBX Capital Corp. delivered the first two properties at The Addison on Millenia, a 10-building luxury community rising in Orlando, Fla. The project is a joint venture between BBX and ContraVest, and is part of The Gardens on Millenia, a 47-acre residential and business development.
Located on an 11.5-acre lot, The Addison on Millenia offers a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom units. They range in size from 592 to 1,413 square feet and are within walking distance of a variety of retail businesses already operating or expected to open in the area. Each unit will feature gourmet kitchens, Energy Star appliances and granite counters.
Property amenities include:
- an 8,000-square-foot club house;
- a business center;
- a resort-style pool;
- outdoor gourmet kitchen with gas grills;
- a fitness center;
- an outdoor social area with a fire pit;
- a billiard table and gaming stations; and
- pet-friendly features.
The Addison provides easy access to Interstate 4 from Conroy Road and The Beachline Expressway, which is six miles away.
The Gardens on Millenia
Aside from the residential component, The Gardens on Millenia also features approximately 300,000 square feet of retail space developed in a partnership with Stiles Corp. The retail space includes:
- a 141,100-square-foot retail center that will include, among other tenants, Hobby Lobby and Academy Sports;
- 23,200-square-feet of inline retail space home to Mattress One and a number of restaurant and retail businesses;
- a 152,000-square-foot Costco store; and
- a gas station.
A nearby Target and a Home Depot provide additional retail options.
According to the latest Yardi Matrix report, Orlando’s dynamic real estate market has seen a boom of multifamily developments within the last year, with the luxury segment continuing to post strong gains.
Images courtesy of The Addison on Millenia