Sperry Van Ness International Expands Presence with Nine New Franchises Across the United States
Sperry Van Ness International today announced the addition of nine new franchises in San Jose, Calif.; New York, N.Y.; Sarasota, Fla.; San Diego, Calif.; Portland, Ore.; El Centro, Calif.; Las Vegas, Nev.; Boulder, Colo.; and Nashville, Tenn.
Irvine, Calif.–Sperry Van Ness International announced the addition of nine new franchises in San Jose, Calif.; New York, N.Y.; Sarasota, Fla.; San Diego, Calif.; Portland, Ore.; El Centro, Calif.; Las Vegas, Nev.; Boulder, Colo.; and Nashville, Tenn.
The nine new franchises, all completed this year, are part of Sperry Van Ness International’s national expansion program, which started in 2001 and has grown to more than 800 advisors representing more than 150 markets today.
The following firms are now independently owned and operated franchises of Sperry Van Ness International:
· SVN/First Guardian Group, led by Paul Getty and Dinesh Gupta, is located at 100 Century Center Ct., Suite 503 in San Jose, Calif.
· SVN/Realsite Group, led by Anthony Casalena, is located at 123 Third Ave., Suite 9C in New York, N.Y.
· SVN/Commercial Advisory Group, led by Larry Starr, is located at 1626 Ringling Blvd., Suite 500 in Sarasota, Fla.
· SVN/Promus Commercial, led by Lauri Greenblatt Hines, Scott Cook and Jim Taylor, is located at 8745 Aero Dr., Suite 308 in San Diego, Calif.
· SVN/Bluestone& Hockley, led by Cliff Hockley and Julie Hockley, is located at 9320 SW Barbur Blvd., Suite 300 in Portland, Ore.
· SVN/Valley Commercial Real Estate, led by Ryan Childers, Travis Lyon and Jim Taylor, is located at 1430 Broadway in El Centro, Calif.
· SVN/Resort Management, LLC, led by Robert Hasman, is located at 4955 S. Durango Dr., Suite 222 in Las Vegas, Nev.
· SVN/Hayoun, led by Sylvain Hayoun, is located at 1871 Folsom St., in Boulder, Colo.
· SVN/The Genesis Group, led by Carnell Scruggs, is located at 718 Thompson Ln., Suite 108-185 in Nashville, Tenn.