By Adina Marcut
American Campus Communities in partnership with Northern Arizona University opened Skyview, a 626-bed student housing community in Flagstaff, Ariz. The property marks the second phase of the Hilltop Townhomes community and the fourth in the NAU-ACC partnership.
Skyview offers a mix of two-, three- and four-bedroom units ranging in size from 897 to 1,661 square feet. The list of amenities includes private bedrooms and bathrooms, hardwood-style flooring, entertainment center, built-in dining area with stools, dishwashers and full-sized washers and dryers.
Common area amenities include:
- more than 3,300 square feet of state-of-the-art fitness center
- more than 1,500 square feet recreation center with billiards, ping-pong and arcade games
- more than 1,600 square feet academic success center with five iMacs
- private and group study lounges
- multimedia area with PlayStation, Wii and XBOX gaming systems
- outdoor gathering pavilions
- grassy interior courtyard
- six barbecues with one outdoor fire table
- bike storage
Additionally, Skyview includes approximately 3,000 square feet of retail space. Located at 1500 S. San Francisco St., within the Northern Arizona University campus, the property offers convenient access to the Campus Ped-Way, to Franke College of Business & Social Behavioral Science building and to the shuttle bus route.
“Skyview is a great addition to our long-term, successful partnership with Northern Arizona University,” James Wilhelm, executive vice president of ACC, said in a statement. “It’s our goal to create environments for academic and personal success for students, and this community will do just that for more than 600 students.”
Image via Google Street View