Invesco Pays $150M for Boston Mixed-Use High-Rise
The Harlo Fenway features 212 apartments and access to amenities such as an 18th-floor sky deck, yoga terrace and dog spa, as well as ground-floor retail.
Invesco Real Estate has acquired The Harlo, a mixed-use multifamily property in Boston’s Fenway neighborhood, for $150 million. The community was purchased from a joint venture between Skanska USA and PGIM Real Estate.
Located at 1350 Boylston St., The Harlo Fenway features 212 apartments and ground floor retail space. Floorplans are offered in studio to three-bedrooms, plus two loft units, ranging from 411 to 1,513 square feet. Apartment features include exposed concrete ceilings, quartz countertops, hardwood floors, Energy Star appliances, blackout shades, walk-in closets, oversized windows, Nest Thermostats and views of Fenway Park, Charles River and downtown Boston. Residents have access to amenities including:
- resident preferred garage parking
- car charging stations
- complimentary Wi-Fi in common areas
- dog spa
- private storage units
- bike room
- oversized laundry facilities
- resident lounge with billiards and open workspaces
- private dining and entertainment space
- work study with reservation capabilities
- 18th floor sky deck
- fifth floor terrace with barbecue stations, canopies and fire pit
- fitness center with group classes
- yoga terrace
- access to first floor Tatte Bakery, Oath Pizza and Cava Mediterranean Grill
- onsite Hubway station
- access to MBTA subway, bus and commuter rail
Skanska developed and built the 17-story building, which began construction in October 2015 and was completed in 2017. The LEED Gold certified community was 98 percent leased at the time of sale.
Image courtesy of Skanska