ESG Best Practices: Increasing Value Through Technology
Join Multi-Housing News and SmartRent Chief Product Officer Mitch Karren for a discussion on best practices, and the role technology can play.
ESG has become the differentiator for evaluating apartment properties. High scores for environmental, social and governance strategies not only indicate solid performance but also help fulfill investors’ newly focused capital allocations. But how do you achieve the scores they’re seeking? Join Multi-Housing News and SmartRent Chief Product Officer Mitch Karren for a discussion on best practices and the role technology can play.
- The benefits of an ESG strategy for your properties
- How companies report on ESG and the role of LEED and WELL certifications
- How to better manage energy consumption and assist with decarbonization
- The role of smart home technologies in improving ESG scores
- Other technology considerations for boosting ESG performance