Arbor Closes Eight Fannie Mae Deals in California
Eight loans totaling over $36 million have been funded by the Arbor Commercial Funding, LLC.
Manhattan Beach, Calif.—Eight loans totaling over $36 million have been funded by the Arbor Commercial Funding, LLC (“Arbor”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Arbor Commercial Mortgage LLC under the Fannie Mae DUS® Loan and Fannie Mae DUS® Small Loan product lines throughout California. All are 10-year acquisitions loans amortized on a 30-year schedule. These loans include:
- Marine Terrace Apartments, Gardena, Calif.—This 145-unit complex received $8,750,000
- Casa Monroe Apartments, Indio, Calif.—This 226-unit complex received $7,800,000
- Island Breeze Apartments, Gardena, Calif.—This 104-unit complex received $6,386,000
- Lake Park Apartments, Oakland, Calif.—This 67-unit complex received $3,800,000
- 8745 Cedros Avenue Apartments, Panorama City, Calif.—This 16-unit complex received $3,500,000
- Carlotta Park Apartments, Los Angeles, Calif.—This 43-unit complex received $2,636,400
- Regency Park Apartments, Los Angeles, Calif.—This 40-unit complex received $2,345,400
- 901 Mariposa Apartments, Los Angeles, Calif.—This 26-unit complex received $1,498,000
All of the loans were originated by Greg Gillam, Director, in Arbor’s full-service Manhattan Beach, Calif., office.