Staying Ahead of The Curve: How to Meet Residents’ Evolving Needs
Watch the informative discussion on what renters are looking for and how multifamily products are evolving.
Shifting renter expectations and new technology are demanding accelerated innovation in the multifamily industry. For owners and managers, adapting to these rapid changes presents a big challenge. The ability to bundle offerings, provide better ease of use and offer flexibility and convenience is a must for attracting and retaining residents.
MHN and Assurant Senior Vice President of Multifamily Housing Suzette LeSane discuss what renters are looking for and how multifamily products are evolving.
You’ll gain valuable insights into:
• What influences and impacts today’s residents–and how to offer experiences that meet their expectations.
• Which technological enhancements renters value most.
• Evolving deposit alternatives and why new solutions offer a win-win.
• How new tech and product offerings can help owners and operators market their communities better.
• Adapting to the priorities and preferences of younger, more diverse renters.