13 Ways You Could be an MHN Excellence Award Winner! Get Your Entries in Today!
- Jul 01, 2015
Don’t miss out on our 2015 Call for Entries! We’ve extended the deadline to Wednesday, July 8.
The MHN Excellence Awards recognize the multifamily industry’s most noteworthy people, companies and properties. With 13 categories to choose from, there’s plenty of opportunity for your team to shine!
That’s Clyde Holland, pictured, receiving his award last year from MHN Editorial Director Diana Mosher.
The 2015 winners will be selected by a panel of judges representing expertise across all multifamily disciplines. Submissions are due by Wednesday, July 8. Here’s how to enter.
1) Select the categories you’d like to enter and click to download those entry forms for rules and instructions;
• Executive of the Year
• Property Manager of the Year
• Leasing Agent of the Year
• Development Company of the Year
• Property Management Company of the Year
• Best Brokerage Office
• Transaction of the Year
• Best Apartment Operations
• Most Tech-Savvy Community
• Best Marketing Program
• Best Value-Add Renovation
• Best New Development and Design
• Best New Development: Unbuilt
2) After completing the entry form(s), click here to upload form and submit payment online.
(You still have the option of mailing us your entry as hard copy in a binder and/or paying by check; follow those instructions after you download the entry form from the list above.)
If you have questions, contact Diana Mosher, Editorial Director at email@example.com.
Finalists will be announced in August at www.multi-housingnews.com and winners will be announced in September at a special event in New York and published in the October issue of the magazine. All winners will receive a personalized award for display in their office or multifamily community.