Yardi Joins BOMA International as a Cornerstone Partner
- Jun 24, 2014
Washington, D.C.—Yardi, a leading developer of real estate investment management and property management software, announced that it has joined the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International’s Partnership Program. As a Cornerstone Partner, Yardi pledges to support BOMA’s vital programs in advocacy, education and research at the highest level.
BOMA International’s Partnership Program, developed in 2004, allows companies to invest in their own success and viability, as well as that of the building management industry. The program demonstrates the commitment of leading organizations to support BOMA International with the resources to advance various initiatives that benefit the entire commercial real estate industry.
Energy efficiency is an important priority for both BOMA International and Yardi. As such, Yardi’s first act as a Cornerstone Partner has been to provide BOMA with a grant to advance several energy efficiency initiatives. In the coming year, this collaboration will enable the launch of a number of new projects, including:
- A building re-tuning program in conjunction with the U.S. Department of Energy and the Consortium for Building Energy Innovation to be delivered through BOMA local associations;
- An enhancement of the BOMA 360 Performance Program® to offer more tools for the Energy section of the program, including energy reduction strategies and financing and rebate opportunities;
- Expanded energy education offerings at BOMA’s annual conference and via online webinars;
- New tools and resources to help increase tenant engagement in the energy efficiency process; and
- The update of a number of existing BOMA programs, publications and other resources.
“We are extremely pleased to welcome Yardi to our Partnership Program as a Cornerstone Partner,” commented BOMA International Chair Rich Greninger, managing director with Carr Properties. “After years of successfully working together to further the commercial real estate industry, we are thrilled to expand our relationship. We look forward to partnering in the coming months to implement the first of many initiatives to truly transform energy efficiency efforts in the marketplace.”
“We are excited to strengthen our relationship with BOMA and its members through our Cornerstone Partnership,” said Brad Setser, vice president of Marketing for Yardi. “Yardi is committed to moving the real estate industry forward and we believe this partnership will allow us to affect real change, starting with our new energy efficiency initiatives and expanding beyond them.”
Learn more about the Partnership Program on the BOMA International website.