Top 5 Office Building Sales
- May 15, 2018
- 95 Evergreen Ave., Brooklyn
Sale Price: $120,000,000
Owned by Savanna, the 165,000-square-foot adaptive reuse building in East Williamsburg/Bushwick was constructed in 1950 as the home of the historic Schlitz Brewery. It was converted to office in 2016 with upgrades including the façade, lobby, elevators, windows and base building systems. The property offers 15,500- to 36,600-square-foot floor plates, 15- to 30-foot ceiling heights and 21,000 square feet of ground-level retail. The five-story asset is within close proximity to the Morgan Avenue and Jefferson Street L subway line, as well as the Myrtle Avenue J/M/Z lines.
- 2857 W. Eighth St., Brooklyn
Sale Price: $23,000,000
Comprising a total of 86,160 square feet, the two-story building houses four commercial units. Constructed in 1931, the asset was last altered in 2013 and features 50,564 square feet of office and 35,596 square feet of retail. Located in the Coney Island neighborhood, the property sits on a 34,660-square-foot lot and is within close proximity to the F/Q subway lines. Blink Fitness and Dollar Tree are the current tenants of the space.
- 136-20 Booth Memorial Ave., Queens
Sale Price: $10,000,000
Located closest to the 7 subway line and Q20A/B and Q44 bus routes, this 2008-built property offers six commercial units across six stories. The building comprises 7,200 square feet of office, 60,000 square feet of retail and 33,138 square feet of extra commercial space. The Queensboro Hill asset is situated on an 18,855-square-foot lot.
- 5216 Fourth Ave., Brooklyn
Sale Price: $5,300,000
Situated on a 5,108-square-foot lot in Sunset Park, the three-story building offers convenient access to the R subway line .03 miles away at Fourth Avenue and 53rd Street. The asset was constructed in 1931 and last altered in 1999. Comprising 20,000 square feet, the property is home to Turning Point Brooklyn.
- 301 Avenue U, Brooklyn
Sale Price: $3,850,000
Home to Santander Bank, this one-story property is estimated to have been built in 1931. Offering two commercial units totaling 5,100 square feet, the building offers convenient access to the F train stop situated within walking distance, at the corner of McDonald Avenue and Avenue U. The B3 bus route is also available at the same stop.