The Community Preservation Corporation Announces Changes to its Executive Team
- May 01, 2012
The Community Preservation Corporation (CPC), a non-profit lender for affordable housing throughout New York State, announced changes to its executive staff.
New York—The Community Preservation Corporation (CPC), a non-profit lender for affordable housing throughout New York State, announced the following changes to its executive staff:
- Miriam Kulnis has joined CPC as Chief Risk Officer. She will be responsible for the overall management of the Special Assets Group and will oversee the growth and development of the risk management function for the firm. Miriam is an accomplished credit executive with over 25 years experience in real estate loan restructurings and workouts. She was previously with JPMorgan Chase Bank where her most recent position was Executive Director in the Special Credits Group. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Education of the Handicapped and a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration and Supervision from Kean College.
- Sadie McKeown has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer, where she will oversee all lending activities, including closings, business operations, and investor relations; CPC’s regional field offices; and CPC’s innovative green financing initiative. Prior to this role, she served as Senior Vice President and Regional Director in CPC’s Hudson Valley region, where she oversaw the entire lending process from origination through underwriting, construction supervision, and conversion to permanent financing. Sadie started her career at CPC as a Mortgage Originator. She is a graduate from Fordham University with a Bachelors of Arts in Communications, and earned her Master’s Degree in Human Services Administration with a concentration in Housing from Cornell University.
- Kevin Moran will continue in his current role as Chief Financial Officer, with the additional responsibility of managing CPC’s IT department and its Loan Servicing Department. Kevin joined CPC in February 2011 as Controller and was promoted to the position of Chief Financial Officer in July 2011. Prior to joining CPC, Kevin spent five years at TD Bank, most recently as Vice President and Divisional Controller of regional commercial lending. Kevin is a Certified Public Accountant, and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from George Mason University and a Master of Business Administration degree in Finance and Accounting from New York University.
- Jaime Sharrock has joined as Chief of Staff to the President and CEO, where she will work on operational matters, organizational priorities, and oversee the Facilities and Communications departments. Most recently, Jaime was the Deputy Chief of Staff to the Commissioner at the NYC Department of Housing Preservation & Development. Prior to that, she served as a Senior Meeting and Event Planner at Enterprise Community Partners and was a Development Analyst at the Jersey City Housing Authority. Jaime holds a Master’s Degree in Urban Planning from New York University as well as a Bachelor’s Degree from Providence College.
- Richard Conley will continue to serve as Senior Vice President and Chief Credit Officer, Richard Kumro as Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Alice Dunn as Senior Vice President and Director of Human Resources, Tom McGrath as Senior Vice President of Investor Relations, Michael Walsh as Senior Vice President for the Special Asset Group, Kathleen Dunn as Executive Vice President for Development with CPC Resources, Inc. (CPCR), and Susan Pollock as Senior Vice President of CPC and CPCR.