Stream Realty Jumpstarts 2015 with Multiple Industrial Leases
- Feb 26, 2015
Stream Realty Partners has had a very busy new year. In spite of the recent concerns regarding the energy industry, in the first 45 days of 2015, the Dallas-based company managed to execute more than 700,000 square feet of new industrial leases in Houston.
“Houston is a tale of two cities when it comes to our industrial market: One half of the market is tied to local distribution and the other half is tied to the more specialized, crane-served type facilities, which are geared more for oilfield services and heavy manufacturing companies. Stream’s fastball is the first subset, which we track at approximately 261 million square feet marketwide and a very healthy 4.8 precent vacant through the end of 2014,” said Matteson Hamilton, managing director of Stream Realty, in an official statement.
The completed deals are:
- A 207,230-square-foot lease at 8520-B S. Sam Houston Parkway West in the Bayou Bend Business Park. Matteson Hamilton and Adam Jackson represented Stream and Thackeray Partners.
- An 185,640-square-foot lease at 9401 Bay Area Blvd. in the Bay Area Business Park. Justin Robinson and Kyle Valentine represented Principal Financial Group.
- A 171,000-square-foot lease at 113 Gillingham Lane in the Sugar Land Interchange Distribution Center. Cannon Green with Stream represented the tenant.
- 143,690 square feet of space at 1521 Greens Road in The Hardy Distribution Center. Justin Robinson and Kyle Valentine represented Clarion Partners, while CBRE’s Ed Frantz represented the tenant.
- A 50,372-square-foot lease at 13215 – 13249 North Promenade in the Freeport Business Center. Matteson Hamilton and Jeremy Lumbreras represented DRA Advisors. The tenant was represented by JLL’s Jarret Venghaus.
- 47,430 square feet of space at 13721 S. Gessner in the Beltway Crossing Business Park. Justin Robinson and Michael Flowers represented IIT, while Caldwell Cos. represented the tenant.
Image courtesy of Stream Realty Partners