Snap Session: Powering Up Your Property for the EV Generation
- Jul 31, 2020
Welcome to Snap Sessions, a 30-minute webinar series where industry leaders share insights on today’s most important issues.
By the end of the decade, 35 million electric vehicles will be on the road in the U.S., according to a recent study. That trend has long-term implications for multifamily communities. An estimated 80 percent of EV charging takes place at home, and as the number of vehicles steadily grows, apartment and condominium residents will increasingly expect their communities to provide access to charging equipment. That access will mean a competitive advantage for multifamily owners and operators.
Join MHN and our special guest, Andrew Croll of Enel X, for an information-packed conversation on preparing for the coming wave of electric vehicles. You’ll learn about:
- How EV charging provides a value-added amenity for tenants and improves the value of your property
- How to leverage incentives offered by utilities and state governments to reduce equipment and installation costs
- Tips for maximizing your infrastructure investment
- Key regulatory trends affecting developers and owners
- Best practices for implementing EV charging stations
Webinar: Powering Up Your Property for the EV Generation
Date: August 6, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM ET
Brought to you by: