Resolve Debt Provides Visibility, Control to RE Investment Managers, Lenders
- Feb 23, 2010
Resolve Debt, a new software solution that helps investment managers and lenders streamline the management of real estate debt, has recently been released by Resolve Technology.
Serving as a single repository for loan terms, payment schedules, balances, due dates and collateral information, Resolve Debt centralizes debt information so it is easily accessible and up-to-date. The software enables investment managers to project future loan obligations, assess their ability to pay and maintain compliance with loan terms and covenants, and identify and manage potential risks related to their portfolio.
Additional benefits provided by Resolve Debt include:
- Standardizing debt calculations for consistency and ease of use
- Tracking up-to-date and projected collateral valuations and debt ratios
- Analyzing multiple scenarios to optimize debt strategies and minimize risk
- Increasing investor confidence with greater transparency to debt positions and risk metrics
- Streamlining compliance with FAS 157 debt valuation regulations
“With asset valuations in flux, limited capital sources, and strict financing guidelines, tight control of debt is critical to real estate investment managers and lenders these days,” says Eric Forman, Resolve Technology’s CEO. “Resolve Debt provides a timely solution to one of the greatest challenges facing the real estate investment community today.”