RentSocial Launches New Mobile App
- Oct 09, 2012
Chicago—RentSocial announced the launch of its mobile app on the iOs platform. RentSocial is a platform and search engine for apartment dwellers. The mobile app builds on the site’s unique online experience and offers a social apartment search for the iPhone and mobile web unlike any other app. According to a recent study by comScore, 82 percent of time spent with mobile media happens via apps and audience growth for classified ads browsed by mobile increased 72 percent in 2011.
RentSocial’s free app provides an intuitive user experience containing high-quality content to ease the apartment search process. The app does more than just showcase available apartments. It multitasks to offer users several innovative features designed to simplify and socialize the apartment search process.
Notable App Features Include:
- Keepers: Keepers allow users to create lists of their favorite properties for quick reference.
- Search Your Way: The app gives users several ways to search: via map, via current location and via search form, making it easy to find properties nearby or across town.
- Property Reviews: Users can reference reviews written by other RentSocial users.
- Notifications: Users will be alerted if they’ve received a friend request or been added to a friend’s keeper.
- Contact Numbers: Users can click to call a property they are interested in to set up a showing or check availability.
- Compare Side-By-Side: Users can reference the Q&A sections of up to three properties at a time.
- Activity Feed: Allows users to keep tabs on their friend’s activity on RentSocial, as well as see if property pages have been updated.