RentSentinel Launches New Social Product for Multifamily
- Dec 06, 2011
Chicago—RentSentinel, a provider of apartment marketing management software, recently launched Social. The new product gives leasing agents the ability to manage social media sites from the RentSentinel platform.
Social provides property management companies control and visibility to their communities’ social media portfolios and delivers detailed reports that gauge social success. Users can monitor results, manage workflow and share content across the most popular social sites from one centralized location.
- Track number of likes, re-tweets & total fans
- Create, manage and control content
- Monitor posts, shares & updates
- Control scheduling (date, time) of any post
- View property dashboard, which includes detailed analytics that report number of likes, number of comments, etc.
- Approve tweets and posts before content goes live
- Access all social sites from RentSentinel
- Differentiate posts pending on site, ex.: hashtags from twitter won’t get pushed to Facebook
- Blog to your tenant portal
- Monitor reviews from ApartmentRatings and Yelp
Find out more about Social.