RED Records Record Year in 2012 and Captures MBA Top FHA/Ginnie Mae Origination Ranking
- Apr 05, 2013
Columbus, Ohio—Comprehensive capital provider RED Capital Group announced that according to a recent 2012 Annual Origination Rankings report released by the Mortgage Bankers Association, RED’s mortgage banking arm, Red Mortgage Capital LLC, was the top originator for FHA/Ginnie Mae loans in 2012 providing 231 FHA loanstotaling $2.176 billion.
During the year, as a whole, the firm completed 330 transactions totaling more than $3.3 billion in capital to the multifamily, affordable, student and seniors housing and health care industries nationwide. Compared to the previous year, the totals represent a 40 percent increase in the number of transactions and a 13 percent increase in volume, setting the second best year in the firm’s more than two-decade history. In 2008, the firm funded nearly $4.1 billion in multifamily and seniors housing loans.
Our 2012 year-end accomplishments include:
- MBA: #1 originator for FHA/Ginnie Mae loans ($2.176 billion)
- MBA: Top five Health Care lender ($826 million)
- MBA: Top ten Fannie Mae servicer ($10.6 billion)
- MBA: Top five FHA/Ginnie Mae servicer ($5.4 billion)
- $3.3 billion in total Fannie Mae and FHA/Ginnie Mae production