Ohio Property Donates Part of Rental Application Fees to Breast Cancer Cause
- Oct 16, 2008
By Anuradha Kher, Online News EditorEuclid, Ohio–Normandy Towers Apartments, located in Euclid, Ohio, has partnered with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Northeast Ohio Affiliate to assist in the fight for the cure of breast cancer. During the entire month of October, Normandy Towers Apartments will donate 50 percent of each application fee to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Northeast Ohio Affiliate. The application fee is $100 and so far, the property has taken seven rental applications.Susan G. Komen for the Cure’s promise is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all, and energizing science to find a cure. The Northeast Ohio Affiliate granted over $1.2 million to 21 projects, which cover a 15-county area. Up to 75 percent of funds raised in Northeast Ohio are allocated to local projects while the remaining 25 percent is directed to breast cancer research on a national level.“We felt that this was an excellent way to show our support for a great cause,” says Jeff Berger, property consultant for Normandy Towers Apartments. “It is our hope and belief that the continued support of this and other foundations will ultimately lead to the cure and prevention of breast cancer.”Normandy Towers Apartments is located at 24801 Lakeshore Blvd.