Marcus & Millichap Announces Nine New Promotions
- Aug 10, 2015
Calabasas, Calif.—Marcus & Millichap, a commercial real estate investment services firm with offices throughout the United States and Canada, has named nine senior vice president investments, according to John J. Kerin, president and CEO.
The 2015 senior vice president investment promotions were awarded to:
- Eduardo U. Cerna, a multifamily specialist in Palo Alto, Calif.
- Jerry Goldstein, a retail specialist in Houston, Texas
- Douglas K. Mandel, an office & industrial specialist in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Richard J. Ringer, a multifamily specialist in West Los Angeles, Calif.
- Steven J. Siegel, an institutional retail and net-lease specialist in Manhattan, N.Y.
- Mark Taylor, an institutional retail and net-lease specialist in Philadelphia, Pa.
- Dean Zang, an institutional retail and net-lease specialist in Washington, D.C.
- Christopher J. Zorbas, an institutional multifamily specialist in San Diego
- Alex D. Zylberglait, an office & industrial specialist in Miami