Monument Taps New Regional Manager, Expands in South Florida
- Sep 23, 2016
Miami—Monument Real Estate Services has announced the appointment of Brandon Skinner as regional manager for the South Florida area. Additionally, Monument has expanded its portfolio with six new management assignments in the area.
Bringing in more than 10 years of experience in property management, Skinner will be responsible for overseeing the firm’s regional portfolio. Prior to Monument, he most recently worked as director of operations & regional manager for KPC Properties, where he was in charge of leading and developing the firm’s 2,100-unit portfolio. Additional background experience includes a district manager position with Carlisle Property Management, where he oversaw on-site operations and managed an affordable multifamily portfolio consisting of approximately 1,000 units.
Miami-based Monument Real Estate Services currently manages more than 12,000 units throughout the Southwest, Southeast, Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions. A number of upgrades will be implemented in the newly signed communities, including the installation of new appliances, lightning and flooring, cabinets, as well as various exterior upgrades.
The six properties are as follows:
- Biscayne Shores: The five-story building is located at 8951 N.E. Eighth Ave. in Miami Shores and consists of one- and two-bedroom apartment homes. Community amenities include a swimming pool, gated parking and controlled access to the building.
- Park Plaza: Located at 17600 N.W. Fifth Ave. in Miami, the three-story buildings offer a total of 234 units with one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans. Amenities include a clubhouse, a grill and picnic area, laundry facilities and pet care area.
- Midora at Woodmont: Located at 7790 N.W. 78th Ave. in Tamarac, the 199-unit property offers one- and two-bedroom apartments in three-story buildings, with access to a swimming pool, fitness center, playground and tennis court.
- Shorecrest Manor: The property is located at 724 N.E. 85th St. in Miami. The community’s five-story buildings comprise one- and two-bedroom apartments, with amenities including granite countertops, balconies, laundry facilities and covered parking.
- Sunset Palms: The 318-unit garden-style community is located at 7400 Stirling Road in Pembroke Pines and offers studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments. Community amenities include a clubhouse, a pool, a playground, basketball and tennis courts, a sauna, a sundeck and a courtyard.
- Woodland Meadows: The 296-unit garden-style apartment community offers one-, two- and three-bedroom units. The community is located at 5903 NW 57th Court in Tamarac and features a swimming pool, tennis and volleyball courts, a laundry center, a spa and a playground.