Humphreys & Partners Opens Civil Engineering Division
- May 17, 2010
Dallas–Humphreys & Partners has opened its newest division, which offers civil engineering and consulting services, often required in the process of construction. The division, called HP Civil Engineering will provide due diligence and entitlements (zoning and land use issues, local and state regulations etc.), engineering (cost estimates, drainage studies, post construction inspections etc.) and surveying (form surveys, legal descriptions/field notes etc.) to clients.
These services will be offered in Dallas, Irvine, Calif., New Orleans, Orlando, Scottsdale, Ariz., Chennai, India and Dubai.
Brian Bridgewater will be the director of engineering at HP Civil Engineering. The division aims to assist developers during the due diligence phases of a project to ensure a smooth transition into the design and permitting phases of the project.
Top 10 Things You Should Know About Your Site, according to HP Civil Engineering
1. Does my site have adequate access?
2. Is my property properly zoned?
3. Is utility service available to my site?
4. What will it cost to develop my site?
5. Are there extraordinary costs to develop my site?
6. Are there futures improvements planned that affect my site?
7. Are there physical encumbrances that affect my site?
8. How does the topography affect my site?
9. Will the city support my project?
10. How long will it take to get permits?