HFF Shows Prowess in Texas Multifamily Market
- Aug 01, 2015
An HFF debt placement team led by Associate Director De’On Collins and Senior Managing Director John Brownlee recently arranged a combined $26.3 million in refinancing for five multifamily communities in Dallas and Austin.
The team worked on behalf of the borrower, AmeriSouth Realty. Rialto Mortgage Finance LLC provided loans for three of the communities, while Edgewood Capital Advisors provided loans for the remaining two.
The five communities total 890 units. They are:
- The 100-unit Springdale Apartments at 1909 Higgins St., Haltom City.
- The 192-unit Terrace View at 417 W. Tarrant Road, Grand Prairie.
- The 322-unit Park Creek Manor at 2520 Coombs Creek St., Dallas.
- The 200-unit Huntington Meadows at 7000 Decker Lane, Austin.
- The 76-unit Pythian Manor Apartments at 2719 E. Illinois Ave., Dallas.
All assets are Class C, which is a norm for AmeriSouth. The Texas-based company focuses heavily on value-added opportunities, currently operating more than 2,000 units throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area, Austin and Texarkana, Texas.
Image courtesy of YardiMatrix