Enjoy Increased NOI by Helping Residents Set Up Home Services
- Oct 10, 2012
The best time to drive your ancillary revenue stream is at move-in, but selling add-ons can take away from your leasing agents’ primary focus. This has become a hot button issue because relying on your leasing staff can introduce unwanted cost and complexity into the new resident experience. Now there’s a better way to optimize ancillary income, even for owners and operators already enjoying a desirable level of revenue. Join MHN and NWP Services Corporation for an invaluable webcast focused on how to create new NOI with no added costs while giving residents the ultimate convenience in setting up the home services for their new apartment home. Free up your leasing team—so they can focus on occupancy—and watch productivity soar.
• How to streamline the resident move-in experience
• Dramatically INCREASE ancillary income
• Dial up your property’s NOI
• Free up the leasing team while increasing productivity
• Negotiate more favorable marketing agreements with telecoms