Enterprise Launches Re-Designed Integrated Website
- Jan 10, 2012
Columbia, Md. – Celebrating its 30th anniversary year, Enterprise Community Partners Inc., together with Enterprise Community Investment Inc. recently launched a new website that integrates a wealth of information and resources into one interactive and easy-to-navigate portal serving the housing and community development industry. Using the same URL and cloud computing, users are invited to experience the impact of Enterprise’s work across the nation through compelling images and powerful stories that highlight the organization’s expertise across multiple disciplines. Developers, investors, policymakers and many other community development partners will find the latest information, technical resources and tools they need.
Innovative features launch:
- A clickable “See the Work” map shows Enterprise’s presence in every state, with links to learn more about financing, programs and local offices.
- The News & Events and Policy landing pages offer up-to-date information at a glance, including news feeds and photos.
- Rotating photo carousels give Enterprise initiatives and product lines visual ways to tell stories and share news updates.
- The Enterprise Green Communities section hosts a sortable tool where users can view resources by topic, building type, phase of development and construction type.
- Photo slideshows and videos are used throughout the site to highlight the organization’s work, while lightboxes showcase developments in its investment portfolio.
- The Enterprise Rose Architectural Fellowship section provides an in-depth look at Fellow’s projects with image galleries and links to their personal blog updates from the field.