Caesars Entertainment and Caruso Affiliates Announce First Wave of LINQ Tenants
- Oct 05, 2012
Caesars Entertainment has revealed the initial lineup of restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues for the LINQ, its $550 million open-air district scheduled to open on the Las Vegas Strip in late 2013. The tenants will join such previously announced attractions as a giant Ferris wheel.
Leading development at the 300,000-square-foot property is Los Angeles-based Caruso Affiliated, which developed The Grove in Los Angeles’ Fairfax District a decade ago. Caruso also helped select the tenant mix for the LINQ, which is targeting the 21-to-46 age group. Its location on the Strip is expected to benefit from annual foot traffic estimated at 20.4 million people.
The following tenants have signed on:
• Bella Scarpa – footwear boutique store that also features accessories such as handbags and special apparel
• Brooklyn Bowl – one of the most highly rated music venues in the country with a performance space capable of holding 2,000 people, comfort food options and 32 bowling lanes.
• Chayo Mexicano – high-end casual dining venue featuring multiple bars and private dining rooms
• F.A.M.E – Food, Art, Music and Entertainment featuring Asian cuisine and the increasingly popular Asian pop culture and K-pop
• Flour & Barley – slightly different pizzeria-style venue
• KOTO – lifestyle trend store offering ever-changing product lines
• Off the Strip – a local mainstay on the dining circuit in Las Vegas
• Ruby Blue – women’s accessories store featuring novelty legwear and headwear
• Sprinkles Cupcakes and Sprinkles Ice Cream – tasty treats for the whole family, one of the companies responsible for the cupcake craze
• Tilted Kilt – The Celtic-themed sports pub offers chef-driven cuisine in a fast-paced environment and its signature servers wearing plaid kilts
• Yard House – casual eatery in an ambiance of classic rock music. Wash it all down with a selection of imported beers and lagers