5 Spring Maintenance Jobs for Manufactured Housing Managers
- May 14, 2021
Spring is here, and summer is just around the corner. That can only mean one thing: It’s leasing season! (Our favorite.) Real estate and rental industry pros know that this is the time to tighten up any loose ends. With that in mind, let’s check out five spring maintenance jobs property managers need to know to prep their manufactured housing communities for the busy leasing season.
1. Update your property marketing
When is the last time you did a health check on your property marketing? With leasing season upon us, this is the perfect time to refresh your community marketing strategy.
- Update your online listings
- Review your lead generation process (the marketing funnel)
- Walk the property and consider its curb appeal as though you’ve never seen it before
- Set up a referral program for current residents