Established in 1948, Char-Broil has introduced its new Modular Outdoor Kitchen, which features the TRU-Infrared cooking technology, thus preventing flare-ups while evenly distributing the heat across the grates. With a stainless-steel frame and granite countertops, the easily customizable module also features leveling casters, adjustable legs, LED-illuminated knobs and integrated halogen lights.
The modular outdoor kitchen suite comprises the following elements:
- The Entertainment module—includes a faucet and sink; a removable insulated cooler and a cutting board insert; a removable trash can and an electrical outlet
- Tru-Infrared 3 Burner Gas—integrated halogen and LED lights; equipped with dependable SureFire electronic ignition
- Tru-Infrared 5 Burner Gas—integrated halogen and LED lights; equipped with dependable SureFire electronic ignition
- Outdoor Stove Top—stovetop with dual-burners and porcelain-coated cast iron grates; SureFire electronic ignition and integrated LED control knobs
- Gas Griddle—SureFire electronic ignition; integrated LED control knobs, removal griddle plate and grease tray
- Refrigerator—2.7 cubic feet of storage and adjustable shelving; Energy-Star efficient and UL outdoor-rated
- Granite Bar Top—stainless steel and granite countertop
- Corner Connector—granite countertop
“We are dedicated to innovation in the outdoor cooking space and aim to deliver luxurious, high-quality products at an accessible price so anyone can enjoy the satisfaction of outdoor entertaining,” said Robert Hawkins, product manager at Char-Broil Gas Grills, in a prepared statement. “Our research revealed a segment of people interested in outdoor kitchens, but who were deterred by price point or channel availability. We have removed those barriers, creating a highly customizable product that will enhance the outdoor cooking experience and take outdoor entertaining to the next level.”
The company offers five featured combos: the complete, the entertainer, the essential, the next level and the row.
Images courtesy of Char-Broil