As the parties in Washington battle over budget proposals, neither party is touching non-discretionary spending. Should defense spending be off limits when it comes to cuts?
- Yes. Defense spending should be off limits. (16%)
- No. Defense spending should be subject to review. (84%)
Total Voters: 277
Start Date: Feb. 15, 2011 @ 12:31 pm
In Obama’s State of the Union speech, mention of the real estate industry was noticeably absent. What kind of impact do you expect the federal government to have on commercial real estate in 2011?
- A significant, positive impact (13%)
- An impact that is minimal or negligible (37%)
- A negative impact, either for lack of involvement or bad policy (50%)
Total Voters: 163
Start Date: Jan. 26, 2011 @ 1:12 pm
Should the Bush tax cuts be extended for those with incomes over $1 million?
- Yes (42%)
- No (58%)
Total Voters: 368
Start Date: Dec. 16, 2010 @ 1:02 pm
Has cap rate compression closed the gap between buyer and seller expectations?
- Yes (29%)
- No (27%)
- Not Enough (44%)
Total Voters: 207
Start Date: Oct. 15, 2010 @ 9:37 am
Has financing become more easily available now than it was 6-9 months ago?
- Yes (23%)
- No (62%)
- Maybe (15%)
Total Voters: 439
Start Date: Jul. 22, 2010 @ 9:51 am