In many parts of the country, summer weather means escalating water costs. How will your operations team offset these expenses?
- Incentivizing residents to change their behavior (7%)
- Fine-tuning irrigation system performance and/or implementing native/drought-resistant landscape options (19%)
- Maintaining proper water level and temperature in pools (1%)
- Simple retrofits or replacements of plumbing fixtures (10%)
- A combination of the above (60%)
- Other practices (email email@example.com to share your story) (3%)
Total Voters: 68
Start Date: Jun. 1, 2011 @ 11:04 am
Some apartment communities are using Groupon to entice prospects to visit their properties. What are your plans for including social commerce partnerships into the marketing mix?
- We have already implemented (9%)
- We will implement in the next quarter (7%)
- We will implement in 2012 (8%)
- We have no plans at this time; more data is needed (76%)
Total Voters: 76
Start Date: Apr. 14, 2011 @ 3:47 pm
As the parties in Washington battle over budget proposals, neither party is touching non-discretionary spending. Should defense spending be off limits when it comes to cuts?
- Yes. Defense spending should be off limits. (16%)
- No. Defense spending should be subject to review. (84%)
Total Voters: 277
Start Date: Feb. 15, 2011 @ 12:31 pm
In Obama’s State of the Union speech, mention of the real estate industry was noticeably absent. What kind of impact do you expect the federal government to have on commercial real estate in 2011?
- A significant, positive impact (13%)
- An impact that is minimal or negligible (37%)
- A negative impact, either for lack of involvement or bad policy (50%)
Total Voters: 163
Start Date: Jan. 26, 2011 @ 1:12 pm
Should the Bush tax cuts be extended for those with incomes over $1 million?
- Yes (42%)
- No (58%)
Total Voters: 368
Start Date: Dec. 16, 2010 @ 1:02 pm