In Obama’s State of the Union speech, mention of the real estate industry was noticeably absent. What kind of impact do you expect the federal government to have on commercial real estate in 2011?
- A significant, positive impact (13%)
- An impact that is minimal or negligible (37%)
- A negative impact, either for lack of involvement or bad policy (50%)
Total Voters: 163
Start Date: Jan. 26, 2011 @ 1:12 pm
Should the Bush tax cuts be extended for those with incomes over $1 million?
- Yes (42%)
- No (58%)
Total Voters: 368
Start Date: Dec. 16, 2010 @ 1:02 pm
Has cap rate compression closed the gap between buyer and seller expectations?
- Yes (29%)
- No (27%)
- Not Enough (44%)
Total Voters: 207
Start Date: Oct. 15, 2010 @ 9:37 am
Has financing become more easily available now than it was 6-9 months ago?
- Yes (23%)
- No (62%)
- Maybe (15%)
Total Voters: 439
Start Date: Jul. 22, 2010 @ 9:51 am
How did the homebuyer tax credit program affect your apartment portfolio?
- A. We lost residents who left to purchase homes (18%)
- B. We are losing fewer residents now that it has expired (3%)
- C. Both A & B are true (42%)
- D. We haven't seen much change (37%)
Total Voters: 146
Start Date: Jun. 15, 2010 @ 5:01 pm