Does highly amenitized off-campus housing distract residents from their scholarly pursuits?
- Yes, amenities might distract students from their studies. (9%)
- No, students will find a way to distract themselves whether they have nice amenities or not. (64%)
- Yes, amenitized off-campus housing hinders students from forming a bond with their institution. (7%)
- No, these properties encourage community building that a dorm misses out on. (20%)
Total Voters: 151
Start Date: Oct. 1, 2014 @ 1:20 pm
What do you think is the most important factor when investing in a student housing community?
- Price (12%)
- Amenities (11%)
- Proximity to campus (76%)
- Environmentally friendly design (1%)
Total Voters: 218
Start Date: Jun. 25, 2014 @ 10:31 am
What is the most likely way an apartment community's data could be breached?
- Unsecured storage of paper records. (8%)
- Unsecured storage of electronic data records. (36%)
- Improper disposal of paper records. (30%)
- Improper disposal of electronic records. (6%)
- Via a third-party vender's services. (20%)
Total Voters: 122
Start Date: Feb. 28, 2014 @ 11:34 am
Would your residents be interested in having a compost feature in their individual units?
- Yes, they would be interested. (18%)
- No, they would not be interested. (33%)
- They would be interested in having a compost feature in a communal waste area, but not in their individual units. (49%)
Total Voters: 104
Start Date: Nov. 26, 2013 @ 12:33 pm
What is currently your most successful lease-up strategy?
- Getting the word out on social media. (22%)
- Ads on Craig's List and the like. (41%)
- Putting signs out in front of the property advertising vacancies. (17%)
- Email blasts to brokers. (9%)
- Other. (11%)
Total Voters: 116
Start Date: Sep. 23, 2013 @ 2:36 pm