Yardi PAYScan Mobile 2.0 Available at App Store and Play Store
Yardi announced today that Yardi PAYscan Mobile™ 2.0 is available at Apple’s iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store. This tablet-specific version of Yardi PAYscan Mobile, designed for companies that use Yardi PAYscan™, updates an application released in August 2011.
Yardi PAYscan Mobile 2.0 is fully enhanced to utilize the expanded screen space on iPad and Android tablets to show more detail and easily view scanned invoices. It also provides new reporting capabilities to search vendors, purchase orders and invoices, as well as report historical spending by vendor.
“Along with leveraging the larger screen real estate, PAYscan Mobile 2.0 utilizes the power of the Apple iOS and Android operating systems, including split-screens and multi-touch gestures. Using this app to search for and research purchase orders and invoices provides real-time access to accounting and property data, wherever a user might be,” said Brad Chandler, Procure to Pay industry principal for Yardi.
Yardi clients have reported that Yardi PAYscan has helped them process invoices 40% faster, cut annual operating expenses by nearly 5 percent and virtually eliminate paper in their accounts payable process.
Yardi PAYscan Mobile allows users of iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android devices to:
- Securely review and approve purchase orders and invoices
- Search for purchase orders, invoices and vendors
- Drill down to review purchase order and invoice details
- Review and validate invoice images using touchscreen gestures and summary overlay
- Email invoice images or download them to an iOS device
- View vendor information, ledgers and monthly spending
- Contact vendors using integrated calling, emailing and mapping
“Mobile applications continue to develop and become more widely embraced every day. Yardi PAYscan Mobile 2.0 is a solution that will help everyone in the payables process operate more efficiently and profitably,” said Terri Dowen, senior vice president of sales for Yardi.