Save the Date: USC Lusk Center for Real Estate Presents Casden Multifamily Forecast
Los Angeles—The USC Lusk Center for Real Estate presents the Casden Multifamily Forecast. As more and more homeowners become renters, the forecast looks at how shifting housing demands will impact multifamily development and investment in Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego counties and the Inland Empire. This year’s forecast unveiling, which will be held on April 11 at L.A. LIVE, focuses on the overall multifamily outlook, the impact of “housing for rent,” and whether multifamily REITs will continue their strong showing.
The keynote speaker will be Raphael Bostic, Assistant Secretary, Policy Development and Research, U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Tracey Seslen, Senior Research Associate, USC Casden Real Estate Economics Forecast
- Richard Green, Director, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate
- More than a dozen local industry experts, who will lead panel discussions immediately after the forecast presentation.
The event will take place on:
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Registration: 7:30 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m.
Lunch: 12:15 p.m.
JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
900 W. Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Media may pre-register with Kent Barrett, email@example.com, (310) 373-0103.
- The public may register online at: http://www.usc.edu/schools/price/lusk/casden/multifamily/index.html.