Corcoran Sunshine Announces 2011 Deal Volume in Excess of $1 Billion
New York–Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group held its annual awards celebration last week, recognizing more than $1 billion in closed new development sales in 2011. Company President Kelly Kennedy Mack announced that the race for the coveted Sales Team of the Year award was the narrowest on record, with The Aldyn and The Rushmore ending December in a near tie. The neighboring properties are situated on Manhattan’s Riverside Boulevard, which has seen a 10 percent increase in new development price-per-square-foot over the past year.
A complete list of the 2011 award winners:
- Sales Team of the Year was presented to The Rushmore, which was the top-selling building within the Corcoran Sunshine portfolio with $160 million in signed contracts in 2011. The award was presented to Managing Director Melissa Ziweslin and sales team members Lynne Brown, Katie Sachsenmaier and Lena Nusimow.
- Deal of the Year was presented to The Apthorp Sales Team, comprised of Justin D’Adamo and Judy Kekesi. The award recognized the sale of a combination residence in the Upper West Side landmark closing this week for $9 million and approximately $2200 per square foot.
- The Corcoran Sunshine Innovation Award recognizes outstanding ingenuity, and was presented to Ali Heriyanto, senior sales operations manager, who developed a proprietary new development sales analytics system for the company in 2011.
- In the spirit of Judy Banham, a founding member of The Sunshine Group, Gina Galli Reed received The Judy Banham Memorial Award for her dedication, leadership and resourcefulness. Reed is a Marketing Manager with the organization.
- Administrator of the Year was presented to Angela Babel for her exemplary representation of the company and its values at 515 East 72.