MHN 2014 Excellence Awards: Call for Entries—Extended Deadline!
The MHN Excellence Awards recognize the multifamily industry’s most noteworthy people, companies and properties. The 2014 winners will be selected by a panel of judges representing expertise across all multifamily disciplines.
Submissions will be due by Monday, July 7. Here’s how to enter.
1) Select the categories you’d like to enter and click to download those entry forms for rules and instructions;
• Executive of the Year
• Property Manager of the Year
• Leasing Agent of the Year
• Development Company of the Year
• Property Management Company of the Year
• Best Brokerage Office
• Transaction of the Year
• Best Apartment Community
• Most Tech-Savvy Community
• Best Marketing Program
• Best Value-Add Renovation
• Best New Development and Design
• Best New Development: Unbuilt
2) After completing the entry form(s), click here to upload form and submit payment online
(You still have the option of mailing us your entry as hard copy in a binder and/or paying by check; follow those instructions after you download the entry form from the list above.)
If you have questions, contact Diana Mosher, Editorial Director at email@example.com
Finalists will be announced in August at www.multi-housingnews.com and winners will be announced in September at a special event in New York and published in the October issue of the magazine. All winners will receive a personalized award for display in their office or multifamily community.Tags: Call for Entries, MHN Excellence Awards, Multifamily Executive of the Year, Multifamily Executive of the Year; MHN Excellence Awards, value-add renovation