It’s Not Too Late to Enter the MHN Excellence Awards!
The MHN Excellence Awards recognize the multifamily industry’s most noteworthy people, companies and properties. The 2013 winners will be selected by a panel of judges representing expertise across all multifamily disciplines.
Here’s how to enter.
1) Select your categories of interest below and click to download the entry form for rules and instructions.
2) Follow the instructions on the entry form to either submit your entry (PDFs, Word files, jpegs and tiffs are accepted) and payment online; or mail your entry binder and check to the MHN editorial offices in New York
4) Mail your entry and check made out to Multi-Housing News to: Diana Mosher, Editorial Director, MHN, Suite 2100, 370 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Send any questions about the awards to email@example.com and we will reply right away!
The 2013 awards will comprise these categories:
• Executive of the Year
• Property Manager of the Year
• Leasing Agent of the Year
• Development Company of the Year
• Property Management Company of the Year
• Best Brokerage Firm
• Best Transaction
• Best Apartment Community
• Most Tech-Savvy Community
• Best Marketing Program
• Best Value-Add Renovation
• Best New Development and Design
• Best New Development: Unbuilt
Finalists will be announced in August at www.multi-housingnews.com and winners will be announced in September at a special event in New York and published in the October issue of the magazine. All winners will receive a personalized award for display in their office or multifamily community.